Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Without Foot Valve||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool|
|Use:||Well Drilling||Type:||Dth Hammers|
High Pressure Dth Air Drill Hammers Drilling DTH Hammers without foot valve
It is a kind of high air pressure DTH Hammer without foot valve, our newest design. It is also one of the most advanced DTH Hammers in the world.
We manufacture DTH Hammers in different sizes ranging from 3 to 12. These hammers are made corresponding to Drilling Bits to carry out prevalent objectives. These hammers are used in various down the hole operations like bench Drilling. These are valve less hammers with optimized air cycle frequency. These are heavy duty hammers that well at greater depths demanding less air usage, delivering minimum performance loss. We offer IR hammer, DHD3.5, DHD340a, DHD360, DHD380, COP and QL SD NUMA hammer. The optimum range of hole size for blast drilling with DTH is 90mm to 254mm, smaller blast holes are generally drilled using top hammer, and larger holes generally use rotary machines. Our hammer like COP and QL are known fort heir reliability and longevity.
Our DTH hammer and bits are compatible with CIR, DHD, QL,SD,Mission, etc. series of Atlas and Sandvik etc.
They are with high efficiency, low failure rate and long service life. Even for all kinds of high hardness, high
abrasive rocks and other harsh conditions, our drilling tools can also realize efficient and economical drilling.
Our hammer and bits are made of high quality alloy steel with advanced heat threatment to assure the good drilling performance and long service life. They are widely used by our customers all over the world.
1. Durable impact parts
2. High speed , most stable performance
3. Efficient energy transfer
4. Long life.
1) DTH hammers series we supply
A) High pressure series
B) Medium pressure series
C) Low pressure series
D) High efficiency high pressure series
E) Reverse circulation series
2)Outside diameters: 61.2~275mm
3)Drilling diameter: 68~508mm
1. Non-Blocking:Our S-series DTH hammers are proved to ensure extremely low rate of blocking during it works.
2. High Efficiency:The well drilling equipment carries with larger power of impact frequency and torque, thus ensuring faster penetration. Compared with others, the efficiency can be improved 10%.
3. Longer Service Life:All surfaces of the DTH hammer and bits are treated by anti-friction and intensified technology. When used in deep-hole drilling works, it can reach at 5000 meters or more.
4. Excellent Cleaning Effect: This DTH tool has large air output, which specially designed for water well users and enables it to flush out cuttings in deep hole drilling works.
Scope of application:
Mining, quarry, road building, well hole drilling, blasting, landslide prevention, dam reinforement, anchoring, geothermal, hydrology, etc.
|Specification:||Weight (kg)||External Diameter (mm)||Connection thread||Hole rang (mm)||Impact rate||Recommended rotation speed|
|Low air pressure DTH hammer CIR type||5 ~22||50~180||CIR**||55~200||820 rpm|
|Middle air pressure BR & COP type||10~30||70~110||85~115|
|3 inch DTH hammer||24.5||81||API 2 3/8” Reg||90~110||28Hz (at 17 bar)||28 r/min|
|4 inch DTH hammer||39.2||99||API 2 3/8” Reg||110~150||27Hz (at 17 bar)||25~40 r/min|
|5 inch DTH hammer||71.5||125||API 2 3/8” or API 3 1/2” Reg||135~165||25Hz (at 17 bar)||20~30 r/min|
|6 inch DTH hammer||98||142||API 3 1/2” Reg||152~216||23Hz (at 17 bar)||15~25 r/min|
|8 inch DTH hammer||188||180||API 4 1/2” Reg||203~305||20Hz (at 17 bar)||15~20 r/min|
1, Valve air distribution. More reliable.
2, Simple design of the piston, long life.
3, More efficient energy transfer, faster drilling speed, lower air consumption and lower oil consumption.
4, Fewer internal parts, simple structure, long life, less failure and easier to maintain because all the parts are heat treated.
5, Easy to disassemble because the top sub, the drive chuck and the external cylinder are connected by multi-step thread.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.