Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||HD300 T38-654||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool|
Shank adapter;Furukawa HD300 T38-654;Thread Coupling Sleeves;Furukawa HD300 hydraulic rock drill shank adapter
T38 T45 T51 Thread Shank Adaptor for Top Hammer drill rig
Shank adaptor or shank adapter, the task of the shank adapter is to transmit rotation torque, feed force, impact energy and flushing medium to the drill string.
The shank adapters from Pro-drill are there fore designed to with stand the high impact power of modern rock drills and made from specially selected material which also is hardened through cauterizing. Around 300 different shank adapters suitable for different rock drills are currently available from Atlas Copco series drifters, Tamrock series drifters, Garden Dever series drifters etc.
Male shank adapters are ideal for drifting, tunneling & extension application where high bending stresses are present, Female shank adapters are used when the drilling space is limited and the total feed length is important.
The rock drill must be maintained in a high degree of maintenance during maintenance and repair. The replacement of the shank, front part, bolts, joints and hydraulic motor can be carried out at the construction site. All other maintenance and repairs must be carried out in a suitable work space and should be isolated from dusting operations.
Matters need attention:
1. Operate in different rock formations, select different types of drill bit, shaft pressure and rotation speed according to the softness and hardness of lithology.
2. When the drilling machine is perforated, it must comply with the original three parameters (wind pressure, axial pressure, speed) and the parameters recommended by the drill sample.then work.
3, before the drill bit, please check the appearance of each part, verify the drill wire end face and the drill bit packing box and the factory number on the certificate Consistent to prevent counterfeiting.
4. The drill bit is reasonably stored on the rig to prevent dust and other debris from entering the drill bit.
5. When the drill bit is replaced, it is necessary to ensure that there is no dust inside the drill, the air outlet is smooth, the thread is smeared, and the lifting and turning joints are used.It can be used only after the drill bit is connected.
6. Before replacing a new drill bit, carefully check whether the three cones are flexible, and whether the thread and teeth are intact.
7. When the new drill bit is drilled, it is necessary to run the low shaft pressure and low speed for 20-30 minutes, then gradually increase to the normal axial pressure.
8. When the new drill bit is newly opened, it is necessary to pay attention to clear the debris around the hole (rock, scrap metal, etc.), and at the same time,Slow ventilation, close to the surface, to prevent drilling, impact damage to the drill bit.
9. Working in soft rock formations, changing the drill bit in the middle, it is necessary to strictly check the alloy teeth of the outer kidney drill bit and the tooth on the cone.If there is no falling off, etc., if it falls to the bottom of the hole, if there is any old bit residue in the hole, it is strictly forbidden to use the new drill bit in the original hole.
10. When the rig is shut down, the drilling tool cannot be parked in the hole with water to prevent the slag and water from flowing back into the bearing and damage.bad drill bit.
11. When there are cracks in the rock or cracks in the rock caused by the crushing and working in the goaf, reduce the axial pressure and the rotational speed to prevent the teeth.the doctor broke.
12. When the drilling tool is in the hole, it is forbidden to reverse the hole to prevent the bit from falling.
13. When the drill bit is in the hole and the air compressor suddenly stops working, the rock slag is easy to enter the outer head, so it is strictly forbidden to rotate for a long time, resulting in bearing wear, repeated crushing of rock debris (click drill), and bit wear acceleration.
14. During the normal perforation operation, the main air path of the air compressor cannot have a serious air leakage phenomenon to ensure sufficient enthalpy and wind pressure.Extend the life of the drill bit.
15. The stabilizer bar is replaced regularly to ensure the stability of the drill pipe and make the drill bit work normally.
16. It is strictly forbidden to use the curved drill pipe to avoid uneven force on the three teeth of the drill bit and accelerate the damage of the drill bit.
17. The drill bit should be protected from moisture and ventilation. It is strictly forbidden to bump the cone and thread during handling.
Compared with the oversea brands, our advantages are bellowing:
A. Our products can match over 95% against the original products
B. Price are competitive against the famous brands and best quality against the small factory
|Product Name:||shank adaptor|
Shank adaptor is used for transmitting power between drill machine and drill stems.
|MOQ:||No MOQ required for testing and trial order|
|our shank adaptors are available for :