Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Button Bit||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Machine:||Porcelain Tile Drill Bit For Jack Hammer||Processing Type:||Forging|
|Buttons:||5-9 Buttons||Advantage:||Long Life|
11degree 34mm Tapered Tip Drill Industrial Bit with tungsten carbide
1. The drill bit is guaranteed to work well with the tapered drill rod, the taper is the same, the depth of the drill rod inserted into the drill cone must be greater than 25mm, and the drill rod head should not be able to withstand the bottom of the drill head.
2. When opening hole, the rock drill should reduce the air volume so that can reduce the damage caused by the high stress on the cemented carbide sheet. When the drill head is completely plunged into the rock, the normal air volume is used.
3. When the platform width of the bit is ≥3mm, it should be replaced or repaired in time to avoid reducing the rock drilling speed, causing the bit fragments and lobes to reduce the service life; when the bit is inverted, it should be replaced or repaired in time. The bit, otherwise it will wear the bit seriously, reduce the rock drilling speed, and even the card brazing;
4. If you encounter foreign objects such as steel bars when using the bit, adjust the punching position to prevent the bit from being damaged.
5. When the rock is prone to jamming, the one-head type bit should be replaced with a cross-type bit or a button bit.